Job Description: The primary responsibility of this high visibility position is to provide white glove customer service and support to OpenExchange video conferencing customers. Customers include C-suite executives, Wall Street investment banks and investment managers from around the world. Meetings can be point-to-point or multi-point with up to 20 different endpoints, using various video technologies.
- Manage all video conference coordination from pre-testing client sites to providing real-time meeting assistance.
- Work closely with relationship managers to ensure virtual meetings are executed smoothly.
- Communicate with OE management and service team on customer issues and concerns.
- Maintain customer details in our CRM systems.
Desired Professional Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a related field (preferred)
- 2+ years in a customer service, help desk, technical operations or professional services role
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Proven ability to work in teams
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task numerous projects at a time
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Flexible schedule (this job involves supporting clients across many timezones)
- Professional attitude and appearance
Desired Technical Experience:
- Familiarity with conference control software like MGC manager, Conference Conductor, Cisco MCU webUI, etc.
- Technical knowledge of video conference systems such as Cisco/Tandberg, Polycom, LifeSize, Lync (Business Skype)
- Knowledge of SIP and H.323 video conferencing protocols and other audio and video technologies used to support conference operations
- Experience with MSOffice applications (Excel), Google Apps and Salesforce.com