A pioneer in the B2B virtual communication field, OpenExchange was founded on a passion to transform the way that people meet and collaborate. Our break-through cloud-based video platform helps the financial community find industry counterparts, coordinate video meetings and engage in scheduled and on-demand video calls and events. Easy to use and secure, OpenExchange is being used by some of the world’s leading investment banks, institutional asset managers and corporations.
Who we are:
We are a young, small but fast growing SaaS company with offices in Boston and New York City, punching above our weight, looking to add people who want to make a significant impact.
You’ll do well at OpenExchange if you’re:
- A team player who doesn’t know the meaning of “it’s not my job”
- Comfortable with a dynamic organizational structure
- A self starter, seeking to expand your knowledge and solve problems creatively
- Happy working closely with people both inside and outside the company
- Opportunity to help build something that genuinely makes a difference in our clients’ work
- Flexible work environment (on-, off-site)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation plus holidays
- Medical and dental coverage
Regardless of where you work within OpenExchange, everyone has a hand in shaping the future of the company. Come join the OpenExchange team and help people do business in ways they (and you) never thought possible.
We want to hear from you. Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Boston or NY Metro Area
The primary responsibility of this high visibility position is to provide white glove customer service and support to OpenExchange video conferencing customers. Customers include C-Suite Executives from Fortune 500 companies, some of the largest Wall Street investment banks, top investment managers around the world. Meetings can be point-to-point or multi-point with up to 20 different endpoints using various video technologies including Telepresence rooms, typical Cisco/Polycom video conference rooms, desktops, laptops and iPads. End user support includes a wide range of participants from high-level executives to IT professionals for these meetings.
- Manage all video conference coordination from start to finish following any special instructions and providing assistance as necessary. This also includes pre-testing client sites.
- Work closely with OpenExchange Relationship Managers to ensure virtual events meetings are executed smoothly
- Provide the necessary follow-up on quality issues.
- Maintain a customer-oriented manner and professional relationship with internal and external customers.
- Continuously communicates with the OpenExchange management and services teams to ensure customer issues and concerns are handled appropriately.
- Effectively documents customer issues in our CRM and other systems
- Maintain confidence and composure during stressful situations, know when to escalate a technical and/or service issue
- Responds to customers inquiries and provides information concerning available services and features to the customer.
- Have a high level of understanding and support skills for video hardware and software utilized with video conferencing.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a related field preferred.
- 2 years or more in a Customer Service, Help Desk, Technical Operations or Professional Services role
- High levels of professionalism and integrity
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High ability to work with peers
- Ability to multi-task numerous projects at a single time
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Flexible schedule since this job involves supporting for U.S, European and APAC customers.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times
- Familiarity with use of conference control software like MGC manager, Conference Conductor, Cisco MCU webUI, etc.
- Technical knowledge of video conference systems such as Cisco/Tandberg, Polycom, LifeSize, Lync (Business Skype) and other audio and video technologies and business tools used to support conference operations including knowledge of SIP and H.323 video conferencing protocols.
- Experience with business software systems including Microsoft Office applications (particularly excel), Google Apps and Salesforce.com.